Week 3 Seahawks Chiefs Preseason Football Prediction Analysis
Seattle Seahawks and Kansas City Chiefs both will meet in Preseason Week 3. Seahawks belong to NFC (West) and Chiefs belong AFC (West) division. Seahawks joined NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. On the other hand, Chiefs joined NFL in 1970. As both teams will play together in this season so, Week 3 Seahawks Chiefs Preseason Football Prediction Analysis is vastly important for the fans. Before Knowing about the prediction let’s know about the teams’ other strength. Consequently, let’s check out their 2016 season record, Last Five Games Results, week 1 preseason stats, week 2 preseason stats, preseason schedule 2017.
Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason Schedule 2017 (Time & Venue)
- Teams: Watch Online Seattle Seahawks vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Date: August 25, 2017
- Location: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, Washington
- Final Result: Seattle Seahawks 26 – 13 Kansas City Chiefs Friday, August 25
- Seattle Seahawks vs Kansas City Chiefs Highlights
Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason Prediction
Seahawks and Chiefs both teams last five games result, 2016 season record, week 1 preseason stats express their preseason prediction. It seems that there is 60-40% winning chances between both teams. Because in some stage Seahawks are ahead and in some stage Chiefs are ahead. But as Chiefs are ahead of among their total meeting, Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason Prediction will go 60% winning chances of Kansas City Chiefs.
Related Article Of Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason Football Game Analysis:
- Chiefs vs Seahawks Predictions, Picks, Odds and Betting Preview… Read More
- Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle Seahawks NFL Picks, Odds & Prediction… Read More
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks Prediction & Preview… Read More